"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
--Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Prayers are working

because he fell asleep about 12:30ET and has been sleeping since. Hopefull he'll sleep close to the time they take him.

Forgot to mention a funny story earlier. So we've loaded up three loads of laundry and headed out with him, the stroller, the hamper and detergent. On our way to 5E to do some loads. No sooner do we leave our room at the Med Inn, does the fire alarm go off. I'm thinking you have to be kidding me! Aunt Barb carries the clothes and I carry the stroller from the 5th floor to the ground down the stairs since you can't use elevators during fires, right? We get down the the lobby to hear an announcement saying they are doing a fire drill in the Med Inn. Lovely. I'm glad I didn't trip down the stairs with the stroller! No fire, just a drill. Now I know how the kindergartners feel that first time in school. I felt like crying too!

2 comments:

Beth said...

Erin and Greg-
This is Beth Rust. I have been Dave's (Greg's brother) friend since high school. Also was Michelle's (Dave's wife) roommate in college. Michelle just let me know that you are here. Anyway, I live in Ann Arbor and work at the medical school. If there is anything I can do to help, please let me know. Really. You can contact me at emrust@umich.edu or at 615-3173 during the day.

Beth

Anonymous said...

Erin, fogot to leave our new email
address: dodgers@coxinet.net

love you!

Aubrey
OKC