"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
--Jeremiah 29:11

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Good news re:bleeding

Hi everyone. This is dad. Looks like the bleeding is under control. He lost 230ml the 1st hour, but has only lost 90ml the 2nd hour (I could be wrong on the units of measure, but you get the picture that the bleeding is way down). Conway is awake and coherent and he WANTS THAT TUBE OUT OF HIS THROAT!! Erin is with him, comforting him right now. I can't tell you what a relief it is that Conway is angry. This beats the hell (pardon my French) out of him being catatonic for 3 weeks like last time!

They're even talking about ex-tubating him tonight!!

Greg

1 comment:

Donna Beckemeier said...

Exhaling slowly, but, thanks be to God, surely.