"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
--Jeremiah 29:11

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Free Day

Today is a free day for us. Not a great night of sleep for any of us, but what can you expect? We went to Mass this morning and then out to a great spot for breakfast, Angelo's. Now we're back and trying to get Connie down for a nap and they come tell us they are moving us. So, we'll see if anyone gets a nap today. We're hoping he'll sleep for awhile and then this afternoon we can go to Domino's Petting Zoo. The weather is cool enough for a jacket! Isn't this August?! The sun hasn't peeked through too much the last two days. Not terribly ugly, just a little depressing. Of course, I'm already a bit predisposed to the blues given what we're here for!

1 comment:

Yvonne Mallon said...

I am so glad to hear you got there safely. Hang in there. I know what these next few days are going to feel like for you. But I am happy he gets to be all fixed up so he can feel better.
Call me if you need anything. I am just a drive away.

Yvonne