"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
--Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Evening Update

Still haven't heard from the team or Dr. Bove himself. Echo was finished up about 3:45 or so. Dr. Ensing, the cardiologist that read yesterday's echo, did it himself today. He even did some on the 3D imaging. He thinks he got some good information today for Dr. Bove to be able to make the decision about what to do. We went to the gift shop and bought some bubbles and went out to the meditation garden and blew bubbles. We sat in the lobby for a bit watching the iPod and then he wanted to take another nap so at 5:30 he fell asleep for the third nap of the day.

4 comments:

Tawnya Strauser said...

Hello! I just wanted you to know that although I rarely post, I often read Connie's updates and keep him in my daily prayers. Praying for guidance for Dr. Bove as he tries to make the best possible decision for Connie!

Tawnya Strauser

Anonymous said...

Hi Erin,
My name is Diane my daughter Andrea just had surgery last Wednesday by Dr. Bove. I hope you find out something soon. Waiting is so hard, we know. Praying for you and your family. Too bad we didn't meet at the hospital.

Diane Avink

Anonymous said...

Find out soon......I can't wait to see you and Connie tomorrow. Tim and I should be there by 1:00 or so. You are ALL in our prayers!!

Terry

H. James said...

Hurry up and wait - it never changes in the hospital, right? I hope you get some news soon. Thinking of you all,
Heather