"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
--Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, August 24, 2009

Crazy Night

Guess who woke up at 1am and didn't go back to sleep until 4am? That's right, Connie (and therefore me too). At 2:30, he asked to eat, and knowing he wasn't allowed anything after 6am, I gave in to that request. We went down to the lobby and had 1/2 a twinkie and some apple juice. When he woke again at 7:50, the first thing out of his mouth was "eat". This is going to be a long morning! Pray that we are able to keep him busy and keep his mind off of eating.

2 comments:

Sarah Beams said...

Good Morning,
Prayers are being offered up as you begin down this road! Your family is in my heart and on my mind throughout these days. May God's love and care for you and your little ones sustain you! Blessings, Peace, and Love,
Sarah

Anonymous said...

Praying that things are going well for you and Connie this morning. Thanks for keeping us all posted.
Mindy