"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
--Jeremiah 29:11

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Murphy's Law

I should know better. Just as soon as I post that things have gotten better in the GI department, they get worse. He had a horrible night and was up until after 3am with reflux pain (I guess). He finally threw up a medium sized (we label it small, medium or big) amount and went to sleep. He slept pretty well until after 9am. This is unusual for him as he is normally up around 6 or 6:30. He threw up so much this morning that he clogged his tube with throw up and phlegm and we had to put in a new tube.

We have a busy week ahead with appointments. He's going to the opthamalogist tomorrow down at Children's and the OT comes tomorrow afternoon. Tuesday he has PT and the dietician is coming. I'm not sure yet when the home health nurse is coming. After the Thanksgiving holiday he'll start having OT on Tuesdays at 11:30 and PT on Fridays at 8am.

No comments: