Sunday, September 6, 2009
Connie's left chest tube site is red and swollen and yucky looking. We called the cardiologist's exchange and Dr. Bruns (on call) said to try to treat it first with betadine and neosporin and cover it with a large bandage. If it doesn't improve, we will have to take him into the ER. Ugh. That's the last place we want to be with him right now where who knows what all he will come down with after being there plus the fact we'll have to wait five hours just to have one stitch taken out. What we're saying is we could use some prayers that his site gets to looking better so we can avoid the ER.
Posted by Erin Beckemeier at 4:50 PM