"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
--Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, August 31, 2009

More Lines Out

Finishing a lap

Showing off my walking to Dr. Bove

My new name sign in my room

Such a happy boy. His nurse wants to trade in her son and keep Connie!

Connie got rid of his last IV. It was his central line in his groin and it wasn't drawing back and he doesn't need it for the morphine anymore so they removed that. He has switched to oxycodone and tylenol and ibubropfen. Seems to be working fine. He wanted to get out of bed after dinner and walked all the way over to Pod A where he saw Dr. Bove. Then he played in the play room. After that we went back to his room to change his first "dirty" diaper since before surgery!!!! I'm sure he is quite relieved now.

No comments: