"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
--Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Little Celebration

because Connie just got his last dose of Coumadin! According to the label, "if therapy with Generic Coumadin Warfarin is stopped, the blood thinning effects may last for 2 to 5 days after you stop taking it." Thus, we will keep up the helicopter parenting a few more days and then relax a bit and let him be a little boy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Erin and Greg, I can't get over how much like a boy Connie looks-- no longer a baby. I was recovering from hand surgery, so missed all the detail until a couple of days ago. I am so grateful all went well. Please count on my continuing prayers and love. He is in God's hands, and has the most loving parents I have ever seen. God blesses you abundantly. Love, Sr Josephine

H. James said...

Hooray for stopping the Coumadin!!