"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
--Jeremiah 29:11

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Sleepy-doos

Somebody has big sleepy-doos in his head today (i.e. Connie is sleeping a lot-- whenever the kids are tired I ask if they have sleepy-doos in their little heads). It is now 9:38pm and Conway has been sleeping since 3:45pm. He didn't have much of a morning nap and woke up at 5am and just took a tiny early afternoon nap. I guess he's just catching up. This is the first time I have actually felt a little nervous about him sleeping so much and want to constantly go check on him. I do see him stir and hear him make noises periodically on the monitor but he hasn't even wanted new pants or anything. He held down his 4p and 7p feeds perfectly. After the 1p feed he retched several times but only a little drooled out. I'm just happy he hasn't been waking up after the feeds feeling lousy. Hopefully tonight is better than last night.

No comments: