"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
--Jeremiah 29:11

Sunday, May 3, 2009

He soooo needed that

Connie had a great night. He hasn't been this peaceful in over a week! St. John's offered us a hospitality room right down the hall so Greg stayed in the room and I went and slept from about 10:30pm-5:30am. I only woke up once! I panicked, thinking I missed the 5am blood draw but the nurse told Greg she'd wait until 6 because she knew I wanted to be there and since he was sleeping so well. Even though I don't want him to need it right now, I'm so glad the Milrinone is giving him some peace and the ability to rest. I'm anxious to see what his demeanor is like after getting some much needed sleep and now that his heart has been relieved a little.

I guess we all have a lot to be thankful for and a lot to talk to God about this morning at Church.

I looked up amioradone (sp?) and found the side effects. Let's just say I will stop getting ahead of ourselves and just keep praying that these flutter episodes happen infrequently enough to stay off of it!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

we are adding connie to our prayer list! i'm glad for all the good news through this, and praying for more!