Conway had his EEG this past Monday to rule out seizures. Thankfully, the EEG was completely normal! Praise God!
Children's Hospital also called this week to schedule his upcoming cath. It will be on Weds., 1/5 and he will be first case of the day. His pre-op testing will be done on 1/4. The plan is to take measurements of the pressures in his heart and attempt to stent open his narrowed conduit. They will share the information with us and with Dr. Bromberg and then he will decide if it's time to share the information with Dr. Bove in Michigan. My guess is that if the stenting is successful, he'd hold off on that. If not, and the numbers look bad enough, he'll send the cath report to Michigan for Dr. Bove to review. Please pray that the weather and road conditions are suitable for these upcoming appointments, that Connie will again be "so brave" and that all the little logistics (like getting MK to school, Karsten taking a bottle while we're gone, etc.) will be able to be worked out.
Here's a pic of Connie decorating the tree. He LOVES hanging ornaments! After putting each one on over and over he says, "Beautiful!" just like Max says in the book, Max and Ruby's Christmas Tree.