"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
--Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Couldn't Sleep. . .me that is

Connie had a great night. He did wake a few times when Nurse Maureen "Mo" would bother him, but she said he wasn't panicked that I was down the hall. He sat up a few times and even had a few sips of juice and then once, when she patted him for a minute, he covered his face with Monkers to kind of play hide-and-seek with her:)

I had the chance to look up more info on Cardioversion, the name of the procedure that we think he will be getting around the middle of next week. Click on the word to find out more. I'll also post the link on the right side of the page with the other informational links. There are some good illustrations showing what atrial flutter and fibrillation look like.

No comments: