"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
--Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, August 3, 2009

Now that's more like it!

I received an email from Dr. Bromberg saying,
"Received a note from Dr. Bove Friday evening. He was on vacation. Hadn't seen the echo yet, but sounded inclined toward valve surgery. Hopefully will have a definitive recommendation early in the week."

Just thought I'd brighten your day since mine's a little brighter today!!

2 comments:

Lisa Pappalardo, Grant, Nate and Scott said...

Yeahhhh!!! I knew it, I knew it!!! Bring on the echo!! Keep us updated, for sure!!

Donna Beckemeier said...

Looks like everyones prayers are working. Valve surgery is a far cry from transplant. I understand it's still surgery, but I know this tidbit is giving you both some relief.
Love Ya!!
And the prayers continue.