Michigan just called a little bit ago and said that Dr. Bove is offering us surgery on 8/27/09 for aortic and mitral valve repair with a pre-op day on 8/26/09. We're still waiting to hear where or when anything will be done with the atrial flutter, either in the cath lab or during surgery.
We are thrilled that our little man has a chance at a repair of his own heart rather than transplantation! Again, thank you prayer warriors for lifting Connie up. Now we just need to focus our prayers on staying healthy until the surgery date and that God will guide the medical team that cares for him before surgery and during recovery.
We'll update more when we have more info.