"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
--Jeremiah 29:11

Sunday, August 30, 2009

All Moved

Connie's now in his new room and they are prepping to remove one chest tube. Greg was with him for the move while I grabbed a bite and when I met them in the new room, I was so disheartened to find that his new roommate is a little infant, the same infant that cried all night on Wednesday night when he was on the floor after his cath. We could hear the poor baby three doors down even with our door closed. As bummed as I am, I guess it is a small price to pay for the miraculous recovery we've had to this point. I just wish a parent would stay with the child to be able to comfort her.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanking the Lord for this fast track recovery!

I seriously cannot imagine undergoing a surgery like this and then sharing a room with another family. Are most children's hospitals like this? Our hospital only has private rooms and a parent or appointed adult must be present-always.

That poor baby....all alone.

Praying that the experience is not as bad for you as you are expecting! (And that your stay is short!)