"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
--Jeremiah 29:11

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Party Animal

Connie was a wild man last night and even found himself in trouble a couple of times. He came very close to falling out of the bed twice, even with all four rails up! I think it was past 11:00 before he finally went to sleep. He woke up about two times and it is now seven and he's snoozing soundly. It's so nice to have an older roommate. The teenage boy will be attending Vianney in the fall so he and Greg chatted a bit about that last night. They went down on the coumadin to 1mg b/c his INR level went up again (he seems pretty sensitive to that stuff) and his thyroid was slightly elevated. Don't know if that's already an effect of the amio or if that is his baseline. I'll ask today if I see somebody.

Have a great day. I think the plan is for Greg to play with ConBon today while I take the girls swimming for a bit and out to look for Father's Day goodies. It's amazing how holidays and real life can slip by you when you are in here!

No comments: