"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
--Jeremiah 29:11

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Nitey Nite

He's asleep and I'm following soon. He did get a roommate around 6:00. I think she may be leaving tomorrow though. He's been a bundle of energy all evening and playing around. He took another big walk with Daddy around the floor while I took Mookie to Applebee's down the street. It was nice to get outside, even if it was muggy and hot! No real health report. They don't do "formal" rounds on this side and his plan is pretty much just to stay and play until Monday anyway so they just discuss him as a group at shift changes or whatever. After Applebee's Mary Kathleen and I went up to the garden on the roof of the 8th floor. It's a shame that his portable telemetry device won't work from up there. There's a huge playroom and all kinds of stuff to do on the 8th floor. He seems tired of the toys and books from home. Maybe I'll see if Child Life Services will let him borrow some stuff from up there tomorrow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

God Bless you guys...good night to all you're in our prayers as always...

Doug and Kristin Dalitz said...

Erin and Greg,

You all continue in our thoughts and our prayers. May God bring you peace in knowing he is watching over you. He will never give you more than you can handle. We miss you guys a lot!

Annie Whitelaw said...

I'm praying that you both have a better nights sleep and that Conway will have a great day tomorrow!