"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
--Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, November 12, 2007

Still Sleepy

Connie worked so hard today during his first steps eval that he fell asleep at 5:45pm and is still sleeping now (10:30). I guess on therapy days it's an early bedtime. He missed his bath tonight. I'll have to start getting him ready for bed before dinner on those days from now on!
Cross your fingers that he gets his synagis shot (for RSV) tomorrow afternoon. It was supposedly overnighted today and should arrive tomorrow.
Thanks for looking in. Nite!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Erin,
Sounds like it's been a big couple of days around your house. It's so good to hear that there's a plan in place. I'm sure right now it seems like leaps and bounds from where you're at, but he really has come so far just since he's been home. I was looking back at his story and the pictures and I was totally amazed at how he's bounced back from his post surgery days. God really does work in mysterious ways! May He continue to give you strength to work with Connie and keep his healing hand on Connie's heart to allow his body to continue to develop and progress. I hope the RSV shot is there today so Connie can get protected from those nasty germs. I can't believe that Thanksgiving is just around the corner, how quickly the holidays are upon us!

Love from Omaha, Caryn