"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
--Jeremiah 29:11

Friday, February 6, 2009

No Pain

Mookie was noticeably more calm today and tried not to move her head too much. She didn't need any of the tylenol with codeine. We just alternated the ibuprofen and regular tylenol every three hours or so. She got a bath tonight and I was even able to wash her hair. I didn't scrub over the incision, but at least she smells good! I scheduled her post-op follow-up visit for Monday, 2/23.

Connie has not thrown up since the middle of the night on Wednesday, but he's not eating much either. At both lunch and dinner today he chewed and vigorously went after his food only to spit out every single bite. I haven't figured out what the deal with that is yet. Even his favorite food, scrambled eggs!

Thanks for checking in and thanks for the continued prayers. It is still amazing to me that so many people care about and love our little family after all this time.

Erin

No comments: