"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
--Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, May 5, 2008

Another Yummy Day!

We went to the park this afternoon. Here are a few pics.





Here's the pruneface himself

Connie went tubeless again today! He had a big bm and two small ones and more wet diapers than yesterday.
He's eaten:
1 jar of stage one prunes and 1/4 jar stage 2 pears & pineapples mixed with reddi whip cream
1/3 CUP Progresso Vegetable Beef Soup (pureed in blender)
sips of strawberry milk
3.5 oz of water
1.5 oz of half and half and 3 bites of chocolate pudding (not the sugar free kind!)
H20 at the park
1/3 CUP Progresso Chicken Noodle Soup with Carrots (pureed in blender)
1 oz. of half and half
1/6 CUP of fresh mashed banana with whole milk (in the blender) drizzled with hershey's chocolate syrup
20 cc's (almost an ounce) of half and half before bed

At dinner, he actually put his water cup down in favor of the cup of half and half. I bought some today at the store thinking I'd add it to some of his foods to add some calories, but I poured some in a cup for him to drink to see if he would. He loves it! He's definitely his mama's boy! I could drink that stuff by the gallon if it wouldn't show on my hips. Tomorrow he goes to Dr. Brady (GI doc) at 2pm. Say a prayer she lets us keep the tube out.

I got an email today that ProFlowers is donating $10 from every bouquet in the month of May to the Children's Heart Foundation. If you are sending flowers to anyone for Mother's Day or just because, you might check out this link. Finding better treatments for congenital heart defects would make a million moms happier.

2 comments:

H. James said...

Way to go again, Connie! Maybe we'll have to get these two together so he can show Bailey how it's done! Great job!
-Heather James

Jessica said...

I am so glad to hear Connie is doing so well with solids. It just had to be on his time. It is so hard to be patient...I know I always want things on my time. Any way, I also wanted to thank you for putting out the word about ProFlowers. I was on the fence about what to do about Mother's Day and that just helped me make my decision. I clicked on the link and ordered away! Have a great Mother's Day, Erin.
-Jessica Martinez