"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
--Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Afternoon Update

Woke up at 3:15 screaming until 4pm. No tricks worked. The plan is to tolerate a feeding and get Connie back home. Mom is currently holding him and he's getting heavy but it's the only way to comfort him. Every time she sits down he goes ballistic.

We're hoping to get out of here at 5:30pm, but that depends on how well he does with the feeding he's getting right now.

So far so good and no throwing up.

1 comment:

SrJosephine said...

This is such encouraging news! I praise and thank the Lord. We have been storming heaven with our prayers for days. I know God will bless your faith, patience and courage. May He be with you and strengthen you every single day with all the blessings you need. Much love; know you are in my prayers. Sr Josephine