"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
--Jeremiah 29:11

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Snow Day!

Well, we are getting some considerable snow for the first time this winter. I'm still undecided about Connie getting to experience it. For one, his temp runs pretty cold anyway (not usually any higher than 95 or 96 degrees) and I'm afraid he'd get too cold out there. The other is that we don't have proper snow apparel for him and I don't want him wet. If we get brave enough, we may dress them all and get him out there with the girls just long enough for a pic. Honestly, the thought of staying in our pajamas and watching movies and playing downstairs sounds much better to Mom! We do have to venture out at some point today. Greg went to the grocery store last night late (along with the rest of the town!) but I forgot to pick up two prescriptions for Connie before Walgreens closed. They say there's supposed to be a break in the snow later today so we'll try then. Have fun and be safe!

No comments: